Photo by Anna Henderson Photography
Live Music Venue!
The MUSIC CITY HAYRIDE Show is performed and filmed in Nashville, TN. at the Texas Troubadour Theatre!
Dean Holmen had a dream and that dream is coming true!
Come and see the Music City Hayride show! It was organized to present a caring network of musicians and performers using traditional country music to raise community awareness and support with concerning values of music used for veterans with sympton’s of PTSD, Dementia, Autism, Alzheimer’s, and Alcohol and Drug Recovery. The musicians and the vocalists will perform with one show weekly live on stage. A caravan of artist will make appearances for organizations, treatment centers and communities to perform, communicate, and support the values of music used for treatments.
THE MUSIC CITY HAYRIDE IS A Non-Profit 501 (c) (3)
Welcome everyone to the all new MUSIC CITY HAYRIDE SHOW. I want to thank each and everyone for helping us support all of our fine charities and helping our Veterans.
We hope you will enjoy your visit, come back and visit often.
CEO of the Music City Hayride
Music and Memory
Mission: Music & Memory is a 501(c)(3) organization that exists to enhance quality of life for elders through personalized music and other digital technologies.
By providing access and education, and by creating a network of certified M&M long-term care facilities, VA’s, hospitals, adult day care, hospices, and home care programs, we aim to make this form of personalized therapeutic music a standard of care throughout the health care industry.
Honor and Valor Foundation, is a non-profit organization that provides opportunity for veterans of military service to participate in recreational activities that are normally unattainable due to financial restraints, family obligations, or deployments abroad. Honor and Valor Foundation will help veterans that return from service or deployment a chance to relax and enjoy a recreational event with family or friends.
Honor and Valor Foundation will provide veterans the opportunity for them to pursue recreational activities of their choice to share with family or friends. Providing this service will allow both the veteran and their families a chance to reconnect and adapt back into everyday society. We also provide personal knowledge of the activity, training, individualized coaching and support, and numerous group activities to supplement the one-to-one support.
Honor and Valor Foundation has been dedicated to making a difference in the lives veterans and service men and women of all branches of service and their families since we began.
Since 1993, empowering Veterans to achieve their American Dream.
Operation Stand Down Tennessee assists Veterans and their families so they can be self-sustaining and better connected to the community.
- We operate a Service Center providing and/or coordinating a variety of services to all Veterans and their families with special emphasis on those who are homeless.
- We provide Employment training and counseling, technical assistance, job training, placement assistance, computer training and job retention to Veterans with the focus of helping Veterans find good jobs.
- We operate a Transitional Housing Program for Veterans providing the necessary social and support services to ensure a successful return to responsible living.
- We coordinate Stand Downs with Middle Tennessee agencies to inform and provide social and support services for Veterans.
- We operate a Thrift Store that provides a job-training program for veterans, provides clothes to Veterans and their families (at no cost to them!) and generates revenue to support programs in our Veteran Service Center.
Operation Stand Down Tennessee is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving Veterans in Tennessee.